lunes, 3 de septiembre de 2012

White coat

Black Milk Clothing is one of best brands ever. Under the motto "Give me nylon or give me death", designer James Lillis has been creating during many years awesome leggings with nylon lining. BMC has turned out to be a phenomenon, and Black Milk Girls a urban culture.
 
Now, BMC produces swimsuits, catsuits, bodysuits, dresses, skirts, tops, shoes and, of course, leggins. Coolest leggins ever. Patterned with nebulas, crosses, retro games or church-inspired prints. All Black Milk Girls share their collections with the world, looking so special and stunning.


I just love this Australian brand and it brought me to my favourite it girl, Juliett Kuczynska. But I will write about her in my next post. Today.
 
Here are some of the images people send to BMC, which show the spirit of the brand. Make sure you get one BMC garment, cause it's a MUST in every wardrobe!














Today we listen to White Coat, by Foxes. A great song that will surely inspire your leggins choice. You can listen to it here, and check out the music video too because it's so overwhelming.


 
LOVE!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario