viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2012

Lonely Boy

If I could wish just one thing, I would definitely wish going to Coachella. Because Coachella isn't only the best music festival ever, it's a lot more. It's a must for every Californian girl, you can show your style, spot the most stylish people in this planet and have any kind of amusement you can imagine. Boday painting, fire, tattoos, dance, boho hats, feathers, friends, excitement. Everything. That is the reason why, at least once, I must go there and have the time of my life.













Check out one of Coachella 2012 highlight artists, The Black Keys. You can listen to their hit Lonely Boy here. Or if you rather listen to it live at Coachella enter here.

Happy Friday and I hope you enjoy the weekend!

LOVE!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario