sábado, 1 de septiembre de 2012

Across the universe

Today I want to talk about Isabelle Ida Küster. She is a blogger, musician and trendsetter. She studied literature and theatre in the university of Hildesheim, Germany, where she lives nowadays. She defines herself as a "Bohemian. Dreamer. Casual Writer. Vintage lover".

Isabelle is such and inspiration for me, and her blog, Lovely Bohemia, was the first one I ever followed. Lovely Bohemia is about feathers, dreamcatchers, rings, coffee, kaleidoscopes, muses, Woodstock, vintage and anything you can think about when someone says 60s and 70s. Her muses are Janise Joplin, Kate Moss, Sienna Miller, Kelley Ash, Audrey Hepburn and Brigitte Bardot.

If you want to get some magical inspiration and admire wonderful photos, go inside her blog. But, I warn you I don't know how to break her spell...


The song that I can't get out of my head today it's Across the Universe, by one of my favourite bands the awesome Beatles.

LOVE!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario